Thoughtful Thursday

So what will you do today? I challenge you to do something, anything thoughtful and totally unexpected. Since I've been sick and pretty much on house arrest, per the main man's instructions; I've been doing a lot of blog reading. I've read so many stories of families that are being torn apart by various ailments. One story in particular has tugged at my heart strings. Cora's story is so hard to process. It amazes me how a family can remain so positive in the midst of so much heartache. Hug your kids a little tighter today just cause you can, and don't forget that thoughtful act.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When are you going to blog again?

Anonymous said...

I'm looking for some new pictures of Nana's babies

Eileen said...

Thinking of you today. Hope all is well.take care of yourself.

E