My Camera has Failed Me.....

Or shall I say I failed my camera. :( My MIL got the girls a ton; and I mean a TON of Hannah Montana hair glitter, makeup and a really cool braid thingy for Christmas so we decided to have a Hannah Montana party. I did all the girls hair and make up and glittered every available portion of their skin. Then I took them to a beautiful spot for some promised pictures. I was so excited that I came straight home to upload them to the computer. I am so disappointed with the pictures. They are blurry and unfocused. Urgh! I hate when that happens. So I checked the lens; it was clean but upon further inspection of my custom settings I found the problem. They were all wrong. Don't ask me how they got that way. I'm sure it has something to do with mischievous little fingers that live in my house. It should be an easy fix except that its been so long since I set them that I can't remember what they were. So until I track down my field guide that I wrote my settings in this is what I have to offer. There are a few of Kylee with Grandpa from his last visit too.
Until Next Time!
Jessica
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: